10 Page Custom Site $1495
This complete intermediate web design package includes the following:
- Up to 10 page, database driven website. The site will be fast loading, search engine friendly, professional looking and easy to navigate. Content (images and written) are provided by the client. Each page may have up to 6 images (supplied by the client). One page will be considered three vertical scrolls of content.
- A custom designed site template using the client's established branding. A first draft of the template will be done and up to two reasonable revisions.
- 1 year of domain name registration. There will be a fee to renew domain names after the first year. $30.00 per year for .com or .org domain names and $35.00 per year for .ca domain names.
- 1 year of hosting for your site. Hosting will need to be renewed after the first year. Hosting for subsequent years is at a rate of $287.76 per year. Details on the hosting can be found on our Hosting Services page.
- Free Consultation. Consultations can be done via phone or in person, takes about 1 hour, and allows JAMAXX to ascertain the specific needs of the client and how best to meet those needs with a web site.
- Includes Responsive Design, making your site optimized for viewing on a variety of mobile browsing devices.
- Basic Search Engine Optimization. This includes use of meta tags in the site coding and formatting of keywords in the site content or less.
- Submission of your site to the Google, Bing, Ask and Yahoo search engines.
- Up to 2 hours of instruction on using your hosting cPanel to view traffic statistics and set up email accounts for your site.
- Includes an enabled Content Management System (CMS) that allows you to easily update content on your existing pages. If you can use a word processing program or write an email message, you can learn to update content on your site with a CMS.
- Provides access to thousands of extensions (free and commercial), that allow you to greatly increase the utility and functionality of your site, now and in the future. Ask JAMAXX Web Design how you can make the best use of CMS extensions.
- Includes 2 hours of instruction (via phone or in person) on how to use the CMS editor to update content on your site.
- Includes 6 months of support in using the CMS editor. JAMAXX Web Design understands that it can take time and practice to become confident using the CMS. This 6 month grace period (from the time you first receive instruction) allows the client to feel more secure and confident while learning and becoming comfortable with the editor. If the client runs into any problems or forgets (or is unsure) of any steps, he or she can contact JAMAXX and we will guide them through the troubleshooting process.
Contact JAMAXX Web Design today and find out how we can help your business leverage the advantages of having a presence on the World Wide Web.